TollMinder Mobile - The client is looking for an experienced Xamarin developer to finish the project.
Xamarin native experience is a must.
English language proficiency
- forgot password - add a new screen and integrate with backend API (does not work)
- SMS (hide - maybe use in a later version)
- Cancel a toll road (need feature added if the user wants to cancel road after accepting)
- Support 64bit release for iOS
- Fix Facebook login (does not work)
- Implement new ui (will send link)
- Credit card showing format (should only show last 4 digits for security reasons)
- Add live map on map icon when clicked (implemented from new ui)
- check forgot password (need to set up a reset password feature if the user forgets)
- generic user information (where is this stored for easy retrieval for marketing)
- matrix for toll price (need to be able to upload CSV or excel file to add multiple toll roads at one time - name, coordinates, and pricing) (currently can only add 1 road at a time)
Migrate AWS, update to higher security SSL
publish/release iOS and Android
Believing the client will provide us access to their code (xamarin app + backend), we can fix all issues reported as we are a team of experienced Mobile and web developers. Apart from native app development, we do Xamarin apps too.
We have worked on a "Party_Staff" using Xamarin.
All requirements they have mentioned are already worked on by us in many projects, like re-skinning of the app (changing the images/graphics/elements but not the functionality)
We have years of experience in Xamarin development which includes Xamarin, forms experience, API integration, web-view, OAuth authentication, and location/Mapping implementation with native look & feel.