ChatBot using AWS Lex, Lambda
Build a chatbot
The client was looking for an experienced Visual Cron Administrator with deep API/Integration experience. We thought the bot training would be done by the client or we needed the purpose of the business he needed a bot for.
They needed to build a chatbot, which was deployed on the web and also as an app. The chatbot was linked to next available times. For example, a user would navigate to the Clinic’s Flu Shot, view the available days this week and start the chat. The backend of the bot was integrated with DynamoDB, SNS, Cloudwatch.
- Used the AWS CLI to access Amazon Lex feature.
- Created the custom bot with the minimum information needed.
- Defined the custom intent, an action that the user wanted to perform, with the minimum information needed. Added slot types for the intent and then configured the intent later.
- Defined the slot types, or parameter values, that the custom-created intent uses.
- Defined a Lambda function that fulfills the custom requirement
- Configured error handling for the custom bot.
- Built and test the bot.
- AWS Lex