Integrate Slack, Python, WhatsApp and AWS Lambda
Send and receive WhatsApp messages with the Slack Interface
The client had WhatsApp APIs to send and receive messages by using those APIs. They reached out to build an integration with Stack where in the end they would be able to send and receive WhatsApp messages with the Slack Interface.
The client needed us to:
- Build a lambda function (X) where (if it triggered) it sends a slack message to a specific channel.
- Make Lambda trigger with complete details in case the Slack users replied back to the messages.
The client wanted someone with these following competencies in order to perform the job successfully:
- Solid experience in integrating with Slack RTM. and Massaging events.
- Expertise in Python programming.
- Skills and prior experiences with AWS lambda and cloud formation scripting.
- By default we added all the members on the slack channel
- For every new communication, we created a new channel
- We made every user to reply to one particular channel
- Microsoft flow
- Dynamic 365