Microsoft One Drive connectors leveraging SaaS API
The client was into a business where they used to provide user-friendly cloud applications integrated with sophisticated security features. They wanted us for the assistance of a senior developer who can build Microsoft One Drive connectors leveraging SaaS APIs and their custom APIs to provide additional features to the accessed data.
- Building of reusable components that can be leveraged across various connectors
- Development of application based on .Net/C# or Java using REST and JSON web services
- Development of unit tests and fully automated tests for the features developed
- Documentation for knowledge sharing
Client defined the required skills as well to handle this issue. They specified:
- Ability to work independently in fast-past and fluid environment
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS related software development using object oriented design and refactoring
- Domain knowledge in SAML/OAuth and other SSO technologies
- Experience with common development tools such as JIRA/BitBucket etc.
With our adept team of professionals we addressed this issue:
- Connector to expose a public URL via node.js configured by webhooks
- Users with OneDrive business accounts could upload any file that would result in a webhook event and our node.js endpoint was called
- Post to the hook is called, we made the document public via this API .
- We called the TopEng backend API and sent them the shared link of the document
- TopEng backend processed the file and called us with a TopEng public URL of the processed file
- Connector moved original file to a "admin" only "quarantine" folder
- Connector uploaded the processed file on users account
- Connector allowed TopEng backend APi know the work is done
- Microsoft Onedrive ,