OWA, PHP Server Monitor
Build server monitor and bound user with site
It was an automation process that the client wanted to implement in his business software. Basically he had two software pieces that required development for incorporating automation in the purchase area. When the client contacted us with requirements, we planned the project and assigned our efficient team to take care of the rest.
Requirements with Added Specifications
- The client had two software - OWA-based Open Web Analytics, an open source framework similar to Google Analytics that provides real-time information. The software was running as a WordPress plugin that is connected to MySQL DB and the client intended to shift it to a standalone application.
- The client wanted us to build a server monitor too that was basically a PHP application to monitor and services of the website using MySQL DB.
- He gave us access to the software so that we can proceed with our work.
How we addressed the Requirements
- Added site to OWA
- Added user to OWA
- Bound user with the site
- Locally hosted sites are developed using PHP.
- For the Server Monitor we added IP to Server Monitor with a string to search on the home page with other required settings.
- Added and assigned users to service
- [Code repository] was the code repo and [Project Management] was used for Project management
- DevOps team used [CI/CD tools] for CI/CD
- Software testing used automated tests via [Software Test tools]