theprintlife.com- A printing SAAS
A SAAS for t-shirt printing
The client is into a business of screen printing and they have an existing website. They were running a flourishing PrintShop in Arizona. The workflow was chaotic; part of it used to run on a WordPress custom theme and plugin held together with glue and wire, part email, part paper.
The client had got a developer for automating the process, but the developer chose WordPress and built a rudimentary web application. This didn't serve the purpose of the client and added more problems to the existing system.
They wanted us to develop another site along with many other added features. The main requirement was to create a SAAS for t-shirt printing. That SAAS needs to endure a large number of data about clients and concurrencies. The client reached out to us for a web-based service to streamline their entire process via the website.
- Providing a web-based service that would let client and other PrintShops display the products,
- Allowing customers to buy in bulk,
- Handling the database with AWS RDS Aurora
- Building the Admin and ShopAdmin frontend in Angular.js
- Creating the layout of the art on a T-shirt or other products using an Art Manager
- Building programs to track orders and communicate with the print shop about the proof until the order is shipped
- Building the code and deploying via an automated CI/CD
- AWS EC2