A web application framework (WAF) is a software framework that is designed to support the development of dynamic websites, web applications, web services and web resources.
A software framework is a universal, reusable software platform to develop software applications, products and solutions. Software frameworks include support programs, compilers, code libraries, tool sets, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that bring together all the different components to enable development of a project or solution.
Web application Frameworks we use
Other framework architectures we use
- Model-view-controller (MVC): Has been widely adopted as architecture for web applications worldwide in all major programming languages.
- Multitier architecture: Often referred to as n-tier architecture is a client-server architecture in which presentation, application processing, and data management functions are physically separated.
- Three-Tier: In three-tier organization, applications are structured around three physical tiers: client, application, and database.
- CakePHP: Is an open source web application framework. It follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach and is written in PHP, modeled after the concepts of Ruby on Rails, and distributed under the MIT License.
- CodeIgniter: Is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
- YII: Is an open source, object-oriented, component-based MVC PHP web application framework.
- Moodle: Moodle (acronym for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free software e-learning platform, also known as a Learning Management System, or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- ASP.NET MVC: It gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over markup for enjoyable, agile development.
- ASP.NET Webforms: Is a part of the ASP.NET web application framework. These pages are written using a combination of HTML, server controls, and server code.
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation): It is a framework for building service-oriented applications. Using WCF, you can send data as asynchronous messages from one service endpoint to another.
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation): A next-generation presentation system for building Windows client applications with visually stunning user experiences.
- Ruby on Rails: Often simply Rails, is an open source web application framework which runs via the Ruby programming language. It is a full-stack framework
- Django: It is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
Notice: Undefined index: color in /var/www/main/laitkor.com/laitkor.com-do-not-del/wp-content/themes/new/consulting/vc_templates/stm_charts.php on line 39
Why only Laitkor
Good strategy is the antidote to competition. Strategic thinking is the process of developing a strategy that defines your value proposition and your unique value chain. This process includes market and competitive research as well as an assessment of the company’s capabilities and the industry forces impacting it.
Since the early days of the Internet, Laitkor has been building interactive, dynamic and enterprise level web applications. One of Laitkor’s greatest strengths is its versatility. Laitkor is experienced in all cutting-edge web application technologies.
The Development Team here at Laitkor has years of experience and extensive knowledge in Online Database Programming, SQL Database Programming, Custom Business Database Programming, e Commerce Applications, and Custom Enterprise Database Applications. The most advanced tools are mostly used to create robust and state-of-the-art applications that can be implemented on many server platforms and web technologies using multiple platforms like PHP Development, ASP.Net Development, Ruby on Rails Development, Windows Azure Development.