We are an experienced team of developers who have built a Golang backend and React frontend platform for enterprise communication. Our experience with the AWS services are listed below
- DynamoDB: Database hosted on AWS
- API Gateway: Lambda functions were exposed through the API gateway
- Lambda: Functions for events and triggers
- S3: Media storage
- X-Ray: Debug Lambda
- SQS: Queue to balance the load inside the cluster
- SNS: Notification
- SES: Transactional email
For one client, the goal was to build several REST backends using Golang in its latest stable version respective PostgreSQL as a database. Implementation must be scalable (aka multiple instances running in parallel behind a load balancer). They also required job & state management (where certain tasks are handled by just one node, but another would take over automatically if this one goes down) later on.
Another client was looking for a Golang engineer who was comfortable working with an existing codebase. The engineer should also have experience or be prepared to work with load testing solutions. The project would consist of load testing a Golang proxy implementation and debugging/analyzing the Go code for performance issues and improvements.
We developed an organizational messaging app that was built over the native code of Mattermost developed on GoLang and ReactJS. We customized the existing functionality wherever applicable and by adding the new modules/API/view directly into the codebase.
The major features of the application were:
- 360-degree views of business data
- Provides integrations with popular applications across the industry some of them are Salesforce, Microsoft, Google apps, emails and more.
- Multi-level hierarchy
- Supports organizational hierarchy for departments, teams, and more which is missing in current applications.
- Lots of features include channels, bots, document management, private chats, mobile applications, and more.
Our objective was to prioritize our clients’ complete satisfaction and we don’t rest until we achieve that. Project understanding comes right after that on which our first objective solely depends on. Following Agile methodology, we welcome changes and try to reflect that successfully on the SDLC and SMLC and well-designed version controls.