Office 360 Planner
Task related to "Office 360 Planner"
- Create a checklist which checks business logic coded in SQLServer to allow marking a task as complete or incomplete : 45 hrs
With a team of expert professionals, Laitkor has always written success stories for their clients. In the context of Office 360 Planner, we can ensure a proficient service to bring out the best possible outcome for the clients’ requirements.
We handled a project with the requirement of the implementation of automation technology. The client wanted us to automate several assigned tasks so that the process can be streamlined. With our proficient team with adequate skills, we wrote a success story for this client.
- Automate several processes together
- Usage of Planner’s API to accomplish the job
- Extension of the ‘Copying’ functionality of the MS Planner
- Addition of Sharepoint site
- Integration of ADFS assignments and validation on task closure
Validation was an important part of the project because, with the same, the closing of the task could be determined, and depending on that, the ADFS assignment and notification generation were done. Post to analysis and planning we came up with an appropriate solution for the client and met the requirements successfully.
In another project, we performed a series of activities such as auto-assign tasks. The planner has an API that was used to accomplish this work, hosted in some Microsoft technology, using either Flow, Logic Apps, or Apps Services.
For another client, we
- Created ASP.NET Web application through URL,
- Installed Microsoft. Graph NuGet Package Manager allows calling Office 365, Azure AD, and other Microsoft services.
- Built project successfully after installing Nuget and successfully connected with office 365
There are many other successful projects where we integrated this technology and meet the client’s expectations in terms of the outcome.
Our objective was to prioritize our clients’ complete satisfaction and we don’t rest until we achieve that. Project understanding comes right after that on which our first objective solely depends on. Following Agile methodology, we welcome changes and try to reflect that successfully on the SDLC and SMLC and well-designed version controls.